We would like that all visitors and users of the “Knowledge Sharing Platform - Article 7 Energy Efficiency Directive” have a safe, pleasant and friendly experience on the website. All users of this platform and any kind of contributions they make to the platform are therefore bound by this Code of Conduct.
A contribution to this platform means: any kind of posting to our platform, including any text, profile, image, graphic, photograph, video or audio material.
Your use of our platform means that you accept and agree to:
- Only contribute relevant content. Your contribution has to be in some way relevant to the topics covered by the “Knowledge Sharing Platform - Article 7 Energy Efficiency Directive”.
- Only contribute content that you own the rights to. Your contribution must not plagiarise or infringe the rights of any other person, including any copyright, trade mark, trade secret, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights of any kind
- Not preach hatred, racism or violence, not use obscenities or use ethnic slurs or get personal or insulting in any way. Material that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, profane, racially, sexually or religiously offensive or otherwise objectionable or unlawful is not acceptable. Material also cannot contain unsuitable or irrelevant website addresses or URLs. Links to pornography, commercial or other inappropriate content will be deleted.
- Not flood, spam or use any kind of promotion or advertising that is not relevant to the content. For the purposes of this website, flooding is considered as posting the same comment over and over in the same forum; spamming is considered as posting the same comment (or very similar) to more than one forum. All advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk mail and any other forms of commercial solicitation are prohibited.
Any kind of contribution or content that does not comply with these rules will not be tolerated. Any user breaking these rules will be banned from the site.
We would also like to ask you to:
- Respect other users and their right to have different opinions and/ or disagree AND do not pick fights.
- Consider the privacy of other users
- Respect copyright, fair use and financial disclosure laws.